For Invited Speakers
For Invited Speakers
- JCR2022 Congress Secretariat will send information about abstract submission to all invited speakers via email.
- Please submit an abstract to the correct invited category that will be written on the email.
|*||For Japanese speakers, JCR2022 Congress Secretariat will send an invitation to Japanese Abstract Submission page.
Japanese Abstract Submission Page
November 2 (Tue.) - December 7 (Tue.), 2021, noon (JST)
How to Submit
- Please submit your abstract through Online Abstract Submission System.
- Abstract Submission System is supported for the following browsers*:
|*||Please note that we do not guarantee the operation of the site on any browser other than the recommended ones.|
- Abstracts for English sessions must be written in English.
- Please describe drugs with general name instead of drug name.
- All invited abstracts to JCR2022 will be published in “JCR2022 Abstract Book”, “Mobile App for JCR2022 Abstracts” and “Modern Rheumatology (Supplement)”.
Please keep your abstract within the following limits.
|Abstract Body||2,000 characters, including spaces and punctuation|
|Abstract Title||No Word Limit|
|Number of Authors||Up to 30 authors|
|Number of Affiliations||Up to 20 institutions|
|*||No graphs, tables, or images can be included in abstracts.|
|*||Though no word limit is set for "Abstract Title", "Authors" and "Affiliations", the contents of the abstract may be printed in small font size if the total character number is too large.|
Conflict of Interest (COI)
First author of an abstract for JCR annual meeting must declare any financial or personal relationships that may pose conflicts of interest upon presentation at annual meeting.
Please refer to COI page for COI declaration requirements.
About COI Declaration
Confirmation of Submission
- You need to enter all the required fields in order to submit an abstract.
- Please enter affiliation, author, abstract and COI information then save within 2 hours.
Entered information may be discarded after passing 2 hours.
- Upon successful submission, a confirmation email with your Submission ID will be sent out to your registered email address.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact JCR2022 Congress Secretariat.
Review and Modification
- You can review and modify your abstract anytime during submission period.
- Congress Secretariat will not proofread abstracts. Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as abstracts will be duplicated in “JCR2022 Abstract Book”, “Mobile App for JCR2022 Abstracts” and “Modern Rheumatology (Supplement)” exactly as registered in the submission system.